JPMC's expanding Payment Processing Platform team is actively seeking an Applications Developer to take on the technical challenge and opportunity to deliver the next generation of global payment systems based on latest technologies. The successful candidate will have a varied technology background with exposure to multiple technology languages and platforms. Developed applications with adherence to IT controls while meeting tight time lines to Market goals is critical.
• To practically conceptualize, design and assist in the improvement of existing systems, the development of new systems and delivery of production architectures.
• To prototype and deliver working Proof of Concepts in order to demonstrate a technical ability to meet architecturally significant requirements - including non-functional requirements
• To provide guidance and mentoring to the build teams on an on-going basis and to drive the development efficiency
• Proficient in coding and providing support and guidance to the development teams during all phases of the SDLC including application support
• Communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
• Participate in system reviews and code reviews
• To prepare the architecture roadmaps and technical strategies
• Proactively drive efforts to reduce production costs and increase availability of the production platform against the agreed business drivers.
• Drive the implementation of Service Oriented Architecture by reuse of global systems, standards, components
• Strong understanding of meta-data based architecture related principles
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.