JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over 2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a global leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Digital Business Services team is chartered with managing and directing the business services supporting major externally facing application components (web and native mobile apps) focusing on the discipline of functional delivery in the area of customer login, enrollment, product enrollment, and data sourcing across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. enterprise.
As an Automation Engineer you will work will with all aspects of software development lifecycle and be the Scrum team’s primary enabler of increased automation and quality enhancements. Candidate must have a solid understanding of middleware messaging technology with proven experience working in a multi-tiered environment. Candidate should be well versed in testing techniques and be able to produce comprehensive tests for all developed code. Candidate must also support and participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems as the need arises. Candidate should be capable of producing solid documentation both inside code and external design specifications.
- Leading regression testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
- Drive test strategy formulation with developers including decomposition of business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, oversee and advise on test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Ensure development of test case execution plan and oversee test case execution, issue management, and status metrics.
- Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
- Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
- Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
- Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
- Additional areas of responsibilities include:
- Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis
- Assisting with application training of new resources.
- Acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team