JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Data management and analytics QA team is seeking for Quality Assurance Analyst that will be responsible for both leading a team and performing hands on manual and automated testing of Data Warehouse and ETL applications. Database technologies utilized may include Oracle and Teradata.
-Work concurrently on several projects and driving them to completion with high quality
-Lead the testing teams, ensure timely delivery of projects along with QA deliverable to be audit compliant
-Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
-Work with business partners, data analysts, and development teams to analyze required project documents and ensures that quality assurance processes are incorporated
-Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to provide estimates, create test plans and test cases
-Execute test cases. Set up triage calls and driving defect resolution
-Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating data quality
-Communicate and interact with appropriate stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality
-Apply solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Data Warehouse ETL and QA process
-Create Metrics and status reports for projects. Support QA management with information for issues escalation or concerns
- 4+ years of experience leading testing teams
- 5+ years of hands-on testing experience with relational Database systems
- 5+ years of developing complex SQL Queries to derive expected results, set up desired data loads for execution of functional scenarios
- 5+ years working with Oracle , Teradata
- 5+ years of experience with Data Warehouse technologies and structures
- 5+ years of experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including HP ALM, JIRA
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/Hbase/Impala
- Should have strong data analysis skills
- Automation test suite development and testing experience for data validations using Excel macros, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Java
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in a related field such as Information Technology / Computer Science, Analytics or Communications.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to forge lasting relationships with the team(s) you are part of.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are critical.
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile
- Mortgage banking industry experience is preferred
- Knowledge of basic Unix commands and experience writing shell scripts is preferred