J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
This role is with the WCOB Support Team which sits in the CIB CAO Product Development Group. The team supports a global CIB multi-functional user base (~5,000 users) covering WCOB Operations, Sales and Compliance functions engaged with KYC due diligence requirements for both the onboarding of new business as well as the remediation of existing clients.
The team resolves business application queries for all users of the CIB CAO Controls application suite, partnering with the appropriate Technology teams to resolve issues of a technical nature.
The team is also responsible for;
• Creation of MIS reporting and the ongoing support of existing reports.
• Application training
• Coordination of global “Model Office” testing
The team has a global presence in 7 locations (Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangalore, Bournemouth, Brooklyn, Tampa, Sao Paolo).
• Resolve user issues for the CIB CAO Controls application suite (12 apps)
• Identify issue themes and manage them through to resolution, ensuring clear communication and escalation
• Prioritize and maintain oversight of application issues being addressed by Technology
• Ensure that the Business teams maintain a good understanding of the application suite through active stakeholder engagement and the production and delivery of training materials and user guides
• Production of new MIS reports based on requirements from the business
• Support of existing reports.
• Analyse reporting to automate and drive new reporting requirements to existing dashboards
• Review all application change releases and provide updated documentation and training for business users
• Providing application expertise to project teams within Product Development to ensure smooth roll-out of technical and operational changes
Primary Skills / Experience Required
• Experience of MIS reporting, SQL and Business Objects highly desirable
• Experience in dealing with Technology stakeholders
• Business application and business requirements and process knowledge
• Experience of working on structured project/program lifecycles
• Experience in Robotics / Automation
• Experience of facilitation of workshops with remote participants
• User/Application support function highly desirable
• An open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge
• A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
• Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to the audience
• The ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
• Good prioritisation and time management
• The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
• The ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline
• Passion for the agenda: strong desire to make a quick impact to the organization
• Partnership and relationship management: must have ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with numerous teams and key stakeholders
• Team player
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.