• Minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Experience in an Investment Bank either in M&A, an industry group, capital markets or leveraged finance is preferable
• Financial Performance / Technical Skills
• Outstanding financial analysis
• High level of attention to detail and time management
• In-depth understanding of investment banking products (can be enhanced and further built via training)
• Strong team player
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Experience in dealing with clients and other transactional advisers (can be enhanced through training)
• European language skills, while not required are desirable
• Strong academic track-record
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.