CIB - Project Manager / Business Analyst: CIB Wholesale Client Onboarding - VP
Req #: 170096738
Job Category: Project Management
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) is a global team of 1700 heads that plays a critical role in introducing new clients to the CIB as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JP Morgan infrastructure. The Local Due Diligence effort is a strategic initiative aimed at designing and implementing a standardized and consistent client onboarding and renewal process; while also delivering world-class client experience.
Manage high risk enterprise projects by leveraging best-in-class project management skills and strong functional / architectural expertise.
The Product Development team implements solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge processes that form the core of our key business, enabling the firm to operate with maximum efficiently, in compliance with regulations and in new markets and products.
The team is currently hiring a Project Manager / Business Analyst who will define and manage process solutions alongside existing team members and colleagues in other technology and business teams.
- Translating complex regulatory and compliance policies and procedures into business requirements, guidance documents, user information, etc.
- Interfacing with developers, testers, business analysts, managers, etc. through the implementation life cycle
Working with stakeholders, subject matter experts, technology partners and others to understand the business needs (Functional and non-functional)
Liaising between the lines of business and the development teams and identify and engage cross-impacted teams
- Validating of technical deliverables to meet those business requirements
Providing demos of the existing and new functionality of the CDD system
- Supporting CIB Release and Operations Readiness processes
- Managing the collaboration of ideas and follow-up to recommend the best solutions/practices
- Identifying ongoing training needs and process improvement ideas, including data gathering for broader KYC Training Programs.
- Serving as subject matter expert for the CIB KYC Database and/or the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) database
- Addressing Audit requests and findings related to the CIB KYC program
- Developing and managing tasks and activities, evaluating progress and change in scope, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary
- Communicating directly with business executives – raise findings, issues, and proposed solutions
- Identifying efficiency enhancements
- Providing AML/KYC Analysts and Associates with guidance and resources to perform their specified job functions
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.