J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
In response to a rapidly growing call center environment, the Enterprise Contact Center Services (ECCS) organization was created in 2010. Their mission is to support JPMC's call centers by creating, building and maintaining innovative, reliable, and cost-effective call center solutions to support those who serve our customers.
As an Application Developer, you will demonstrate the ability to perform detailed analysis of customer business requirements to ascertain the core business need then design, develop, and implement optimal technical solutions to provide business reports and applications. Attention to detail is required with the ability to handle multiple project assignments within the agreed upon priorities and expected completion dates. You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate effectively are required.
- Teach Scrum to the team; ensure the team adheres to Agile values and Scrum Practices
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in Java Programming
- Strong Knowledge of Web Application Frameworks.
- Motivate and coach the team; guide the team to self-organization, continuous improvement and cross-functionality and coach the team in modern development practices
- Support the team and enable collaboration
- Guard and shield the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog
- Facilitate and guide Scrum events
- Manage the Sprints and Sprint Schedule
- Support the organizational transformation; mentor and coach other Scrum Masters, share practices and tools that are successful
- Share ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation, theater and so on to help the team become a high-performing team
- Experience with other Agile/Lean practices (e.g., Kanban)
- Experience in software development
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a practicing Scrum master
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles
- Scrum master certification
- Documented history of training in facilitation, coaching, influencing, conflict resolution, etc.
- Experience with Unit Test-Driven Development and Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- BS or MS in a relevant field of study
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills