J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
The candidate should possess strong leadership skills, project management skills, analytics and excel in communications (both written and verbal). This position will interact with all levels of management within the Consumer and Community Banking organization, as well as other parts of the business. This role will require interaction with other Reporting and MIS teams to ensure the agenda is managed effectively.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of CCB Operations reporting needs
- Consolidate reporting outputs into executive-level material and presentation on a recurring basis
- Critically review reporting and related presentations for quality and accuracy
- Participate in reporting review meetings and other reporting development forums
- Assist with the management of data and information / reporting using SharePoint and other tools
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for reporting, analysis and related outputs/deliverables
- 5+ years of Financial Service Industry experience in a reporting related role
- Ability to gather and analyze information, design controls and verification procedures to confirm accuracy and strengths of reporting.
- Ability to access and mine data from multiple sources to feed reporting
- Experience using various Business Intelligence tools (examples include Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle, Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with traditional database/system languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, etc.) to collaborate with other data analysts/systems
- Advanced Access, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience developing and maintaining SharePoint to manage and share information with a variety of audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication in English - have the ability to present information confidently in a crisp and easily understandable way
- Proactive communication and ability to engage seamlessly to bridge time zones