J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Market Risk Technology team is responsible for the technology platform and integration with JPM Morgan's risk systems to provide JP Morgan's risk managers with capability to assess impact of various market scenarios at a firm wide level. The team has a large book of work comprising of many strategic and tactical projects to enhance the system capabilities and continue with integration efforts with the firm's risk systems along with the reduction of offline manual processes.
Sanctions Technology, GSM - Global Sanctions Manager, is a case management workflow application for Transaction and Client Screening. It’s used by Operators in global hubs.
As a PRPC application developer, you will work closely with development team members, technical leads, project managers, QA and UAT teams to ensure that quality code is delivered which meets the business and technical requirements.
The position requires good business analysis and written and oral communication skills, knowledge of object oriented design and Web services, agile development methodology, an understanding of and some exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle, and strong technical development skills.
Ability to learn and adopt changes in technology such as new version of Pega and exploring new features of Pega like Robotics etc.
This position is accountable to Technology management for application design, development, documentation, implementation and post-implementation maintenance.
PRPC 7 experience is mandatory ,
· Experienced in Agile methodology development
· Financial industry work experience is desirable
· Basic understanding of Database
· Knowledge of SI Framework is desirable
· CSA and CSSA certified
· Java, HTML nice to have
· UNIX, Apache Tomcat , SQL knowledge is desirable
· Selenium knowledge is nice to have
· 7-12 Years Work Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience is a major plus
- Experience with a large financial institution is a major plus
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large systems, preferably in the financial industry