JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
· Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
· Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
· Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
· Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
· Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Legal Technology (LT) is part of Corporate Technology’s Compliance & Legal Technology organization, which delivers technology solutions to support Legal as they advise the business on applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally, and assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment. Legal Technology is the steward for the design, build and management for the firm’s Legal Technology portfolio across all Lines of Business and global regions.
Legal technology vision is: Deliver innovative solutions for our Legal partners to enable them to be the most efficient, best-in-class corporate legal department in the world
Legal Technology is seeking a Head of Information Management and Legal Services to lead a team that architects and builds an innovative business intelligence and decision making platform for legal needs. This platform will orchestrate interaction between different tools that support legal business processes in our portfolio and create a foundation for a holistic knowledge management system. The team will be responsible for building solutions that adhere to our data governance and support interoperability of information based on common representations. The team will also define a set of services to ensure loose-coupled connectivity between main applications. The leader of the team will be working very closely with corporate technology architecture group and other groups within Corporate Technology to ensure close alignment with our Corporate Technology architecture strategy and help to contribute to a buildout of shared and reusable microservices.
· Supervise creation of a blueprint target state architecture for Information Management platform including specification of required orchestration and microservices
· Work with senior stakeholders and the legal leadership team to clearly articulate the value of the information management platform and the knowledge management solutions
· Champion the value of data as a strategic business asset by providing the business, product, and strategy teams with support and transforming ideas into technical solutions
· Lead the creation of legal logical data model and the model workflow orchestration
· Collaborate with the Modeling Community comprised of subject matter experts in each line of business, and encourage best practices with each line of business, implement standards and best practices with respect to shared services, and ensure all models comply with the firm-wide requirements where appropriate.
· Implement controls required to support our data governance processes
· Lead team that creates technical design recommendations for developing and integrating new software and system technologies
· Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for microservices
· Partner with Corporate Technology Architecture team to ensure best practices and design principles are followed and to contribute to the library of shared and reusable servcies
· Drive technical innovation and efficiency through building platforms using microservices in cloud-ready design.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - desire to solve complex problems at scale
· Fluency in development, algorithms and systems design architecture
· Deep and broad understanding of services and architecture required to build computing platforms
· Ability to design, articulate, and implement modern, webscale distributed systems
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.