CIB - Product Controller – EMEA Securitized Products Group (
The Securitised Products business is part of the Corporate & Investment Bank within JP Morgan. The business actively engages in the following business activities:
· Acquires or originates, warehouses, and subsequently securitizes consumer and financial assets
· Makes markets in existing securitized financial assets
· Provides financing of consumer financial products
· Underwrites securitizations for third party customers
· Structures and trades in derivative products linked to securitized products
The product control function within IB Finance and Business Management is responsible for:
· The region/product cut of the books and records and control environment
· Primary face to the business
· Production and consolidation of actual and estimate P&L
· Analysis of estimate to actual breaks
· Review and provision of commentary
· Control oversight and integrity of the financial statements and transaction end-to-end control
· Ensuring accuracy in reporting of risk positions
The Associate role will be primarily supporting primary desks within EMEA SPG. Responsibilities include:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.