JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Wholesale Credit Risk Regulatory Management team is responsible for the strategic development and coordination of solutions in response to credit risk regulatory requests for the wholesale bank. The group focuses on emerging or developed credit risk regulatory issues which require strategic change or enhancement to existing processes. Working directly with business and risk colleagues and regulators, the analyst will drive strategic solutions by collaborating with various functions including legal, operations, policy, technology, and the wholesale LOBs to develop action plans, launch and implement solutions, and ensure understanding and buy in of solutions by the regulators.
Specifically, the Analyst will:
· Assist in Best Efforts Leveraged Financing initiative as coordinator among the technology team, credit bankers, credit middle office, credit risk reporting team, business managers and other stakeholders
· Assist in Best Efforts Leveraged Financing exceptions tracking and reporting processes
·Assist with FDIC enhancement into credit risk systems and coordinate issues tracking for engagement with technology and cross LOBs
· Assist in implementation of tracking, reporting and limit setting mechanisms for exceptions to the Underwriting Guidelines
· Analyze large sets of data and prepare summary reports for senior management
· Become subject matter expert of credit risk systems for FDIC enhancements
·Assist in materials for meetings with senior management and regulators for pitches and reporting requests
· Assist with training materials to Credit Risk Personnel and regulators
Experience in Credit Risk Management, Reporting and / or Middle Office
· Ability to think holistically, out of the box and critically
· Strong technical skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to multitask and strong project management skills
· Ability to produce thorough, accurate and timely work product
· Ability to perform under pressure with a commitment to deliver under tight deadlines
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran