HR Service Delivery provides a number of core services to our customers in the region (Employees, Managers and HR) coveringPayroll & Payroll Accounting, support for staff Onboarding & Offboarding.
The APAC HRSD Programme Management Office supports projects & initiatives across HRSD depending on the types of organizational, regulatory, legal or operational changes that our teams need to accommodate & implement. The team reports to the APAC HRSD PMO Lead based in Singapore.
The Project Manager role in the team will need to apply project & programme management disciplines in support of various projects & initiatives. Key responsibilities will include:
· Analyze & understand processes, SOPs, workflows & vendor recommendations in order to breakout the work into logical/ workable streams of activity.
· Work with key stakeholders to create or modify project charters & plans for specific activity streams.
· Clearly define purpose, identify all roles in the governance of the project, tasks, milestones & measures of success, & build these into full scale projectplans. Clearly communicate these to all impacted parties & gain agreement& sign-off where relevant.
· Define target state processes and quantify the associated business case.
· Work with the HR Teams, HR Tech & other impacted areas to manage the delivery of the work streams and other change management activities- monitor projectson an ongoing basis, evaluating progress & quality,managing issue resolution & taking corrective action as necessary - remove blocks.
· Track all progress & project deliverables utilizing appropriate tools; document & report status regularlyto Management; create & distribute Project Scorecards/ Dashboards.
· Manage individual workload & work of the virtual project team to deliver to agreed upon project milestones; act as a leader, providingsupport & a review/ escalation point.
· Manager willing to discuss flexible work arrangements
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years project management experience, preferably in the Financial services industry.
· Experience in implementing & managing small to medium scale projects in a virtual/ distributed environment.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with the ability to negotiate & influence in order to gain mutual agreement as required.
· Strong project management skills e.g. analysis, planning, reporting & escalation.
· Ability to think out of the box - alternatives & "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude.
· Highly motivated & delivery/ results focused.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks & work independently as part of a small high impact team.
· Ability to prioritize workload & adapt to changing demands
· Able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours.
· Experience implementing standards & procedures.