JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Global Investment Banking at J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan counts as its greatest asset the breadth and depth of its client base. Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our approach to serving clients has always centered on doing first-class business in a first-class way. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.
The role(s) are for trainers to partner closely with business users and the technology team to maximize usage of the various tools being developed within the tech team. Surveys and other feedback mechanisms have highlighted that whilst tools are well regarded, general awareness and knowledge of how to best utilize the various tools could be improved to increase their value and boost bankers’ efficiency. This role would also provide an excellent conduit to both raise awareness for bankers of the various tools as well as provide regular feedback to the developers of how users perceive the tools and UI/UX improvement opportunities. Trainers would be expected to develop a training plan aimed at ensuring 100% of bankers are trained on an appropriate rolling basis, mixing 1-to-1, team meetings, dedicated training sessions, drop-ins, virtual training and participation in the formal graduate training programs.
1) Design, develop, and facilitate training courses (online, classroom ,OTJ, and virtual)- Supporting numerous locations
2) Create SOPs, FAQs, and system documents around how the business uses the systems
3) Initiate and chair a training needs committee to determine and prioritize the training needs including development of new courses to support all new business
4) Create customized training plans for all new business hires
5) Coordinate all on the job training with SEMs within the business
6) Develop conversion training plan
1) First Class communication and training skills (both to groups and individuals)
2) Able to "think on your feet" and communicate with partners at all levels of the organization
3) Excellent Customer Service skills
4) Must excel under high stress environments
5) Ability to rapidly learn new technologies/tools and context of usage
Minimum 5 years of Training and/or Business Analysis experience
Experience delivering training to groups of various sizes, from 1:1 to 50 or more
Familiarity with virtual classroom software (WebEx, Adobe Connect) and eLearning design software (Captivate, Storyline) is preferred
Financial Services experience ideal, but first class consumer tech training also considered
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.