JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
The successful candidate would have a proven track record of driving change, and the ability to influence, implement best practices, set priorities, plan, facilitate collaboration, direct activities and track accountability. The candidate would have expertise in the effective presentation of data and analysis results and the ability to proactively communicate status and updates through management updates and presentations. The expectation is that the candidate would operate in a complex, fast-paced environment and deliver results. The candidate should also be able to work independently, take initiative and think strategically to solve problems.
• Experience and/ or knowledge of Fiduciary regulation
• Experience and/ or knowledge of Compliance Risk Assessment, Compliance testing, and/or Compliance monitoring
• Experience in strategic initiatives, delivering results and change management
• Strong, clear communication style – including very strong writing skills
• Ability to identify root cause amongst the noise
• Ability to connect the dots on various efforts to efficiently and effectively implement program
• Independent thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Adept in working with people at all levels in the organization and with various backgrounds
• Strong project management skills with focus on execution
• Ability to analyze and mine large data sets
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• 7+ years financial services industry experience or similar experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance, Economics or related discipline preferred but not required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.