Launch your career in Cybersecurity, and put your passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound to work. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
This Analyst role will be an integral part of the Cyber Application Testing Team Operations function and work across all test streams. This role will assist and be accountable for scheduling and ensuring test completion.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage communications between the technology teams at JPMC, the CAT team and vendors.
- Build partnerships and interact with third party vendors and other stakeholders
- Test schedule management utilizing Access Database, PEGA and SharePoint
- Resource management; handing EURC Requests, password management and onboarding vendor support.
- Assist with providing ad-hoc analysis and reports on test results utilizing Excel and other MS products.
- Support the DAST Team through test approvals and responding to line of business requests.
- Draws on experience and judgment to achieve all of the above responsibilities
- Adherence at all times to JPMC company standards, procedures and policies
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Proven commercial experience with Microsoft Excel, Visio, Powerpoint is a MUST
- Experience with SharePoint technologies preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to execute flawlessly, handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently while maintaining a high degree of communication
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Team player exhibiting professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JP Morgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.