· Outstanding academic credentials
· 2-3 years work experience in real estate / investment industry (preferably real estate investment)
· Proficiency in Financial modeling skills is a must
· Strong work ethics and integrity, a team player who is pro-active and motivated
· Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under time pressures
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Full fluency in English and Japanese is required.
· International experience or education is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.