Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com
Chase is investing over $3 Billion annually on a digital transformation agenda. As part of the over 130 designers in the digital Customer Experience team, you will be at the center of how Chase surpasses our customers' expectations and delivers digital banking experiences that delight our customers. We are off to a great start with our class-leading mobile banking and online banking apps. Next, we want to go beyond convenience to helping our customers feel and be in control of their finances. We are looking for world-class designers who believe in the power of design to transform customers' lives.
We are the online consumer banking design team in Chase's digital Customer Experience group. We are looking for a highly creative, passionate + driven user experience designer to join our team of 30 designers focused on reinventing an omnichannel banking experience. Our work on mobile, web + branch experiences touches the lives of over 70 million customers.
What is your typical day? You will be collaborating with your scrums = stand-ups, JAD sessions + desk checks. You will be learning about customers and our designs in lab + field research. You will be sharing your designs with designers inside and outside our team. You will be creating designs and prototypes using modern design tools = Sketch, Zeplin, Principle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with product management and design researchers to understand our customers and create a product or feature vision using product concepts and prototypes
- working with product management, business analysts + developers to define user stories and product backlogs
- creating prototypes and participating in usability research to iterate and refine your designs
- creating wireframes, detailed visual designs for online + mobile banking experiences
- working with developers to realize and polish user experiences
- actively contributing and using our common design language + design systems
- 2 - 5 years experience as a user experience designer for online responsive web applications. Strongly prefer candidates with prior experience designing native (iOS and/or Android) mobile applications.
- balance of strong creativity, great communication skills, strong productivity + a passion for elegant, simple, emotionally rich design
- experience across multiple release cycles working closely with design, product management + development teams to realize experiences designs using agile project management
- experience creating wireframes and detailed visual design documents (comps, redlines) for shipping products
- master of their tools: Sketch, Pixate/Principle, InVision/Axure, etc
- education in user experience design: BA in interaction design or related discipline, strongly prefer candidates with MA in interaction design and
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.