JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
CB Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is a multi faceted organization comprised of multiple business units including Project Welcome, Wholesale Loan Operations; Client Service, Technology, Regulatory Operations; Know Your Customer Operations; Client Onboarding and Strategy and Process Improvement that support all lines of business in Commercial Banking.
The Product Strategy Manager will define and drive strategy for products and integrations that support the Project Welcome vision as well as continued development of core business operational systems. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and possess strong product management skills in order to drive a product domain from inception through delivery. Successful execution will require developing and maintaining relationships across cross-functional teams and lines of business to gather input, socialize insights and gain buy-in for solutions.
- Develop and drive internal/external facing product strategy for specific domains related to the onboarding experience
- Work with technology teams to deliver solutions that provide value for business constituents as part of Welcome and core Treasury Product Onboarding Tools.
- Align product strategy to overall roadmap and Welcome vision
- Act as a product thought leader for the overall product vision
- Core product management of related features & functions
- Development of product features by collaborating with technology, digital, design and subject matter experts across Operations, Know Your Customer and Client Treasury Product & Account Onboarding.
- Own and proactively identify issues and drive resolutions end-to-end
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and senior stakeholders
- Engage and support communications activities with senior stakeholders
- Produce project reporting and tracking documentation to evaluate progress and quality as needed
- Develop business cases and communicate product strategy to senior audiences
- Gather and deliver requirements related to Project Welcome
- Agile management of product requirements and rapid prototyping as needed
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.