JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
This position will participate in development sessions with business owners, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and proposed solutions. They will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow. They will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into all application design specifications.
Additionally, they may be required to document detailed application specifications; translate technical requirements into programmed application code and develop/enhance software application modules. They will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are align to architectural guidelines, identify/troubleshoot application related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required documentation.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Work with business owners and business analysts to help shape the direction of the product based on a combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Identify and implement improvements to the applications.
- Provide production support and issue triage.