- Experience in software development
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
We are seeking a certified Scrum Master with 3 – 5 years of facilitation experience to assist Agile feature teams in the skillful use of Scrum. The role will support an Agile feature team within Enterprise Systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to support team members and product owners using Agile values and principles in their planning, development and release practices.
Enterprise Systems provides technology support for applications across all lines of business (Auto/Education, Business Banking, Card Services, Centralized Transactions Operations, Commercial Banking, Consumer Bank, Consumer Internet Group, Credit Risk, Finance, Home Lending, Investment Bank, Treasury & Securities Services, Wealth Management).
The Enterprise Systems technology teams provide integration services between the consumers of Enterprise Systems Service and the service providers within JPMorgan Chase. The organization is committed to developing cutting edge technology with high quality, innovative developers.
- Teach Scrum to the team; ensure the team adheres to Agile values and Scrum Practices
- Motivate and coach the team; guide the team to self-organization, continuous improvement and cross-functionality and coach the team in modern development practices
- Support the team and enable collaboration
- Guard and shield the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Learn the JPMC Consumer Bank organization, as well as control and release processes, in order to clear impediments for the team
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog
- Facilitate and guide Scrum events
- Manage the Sprints and Sprint Schedule
- Support the organizational transformation; mentor and coach other Scrum Masters, share practices and tools that are successful
- Share ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation, and so on to help the team become a high-performing team