The CT Operate organization supports technology functions across Finance, Risk, Liquidity, Compliance, Legal, Workforce Management and Audit applications. In the role of Application Support you will be required to work closely with both technology and business units to ensure the timely analysis and resolution of issues raised on a day to day basis. You will need to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels. You will be required to adopt the standard operate framework and use the various tools for incident, risk, resiliency, change and knowledge management.
• Work on assignments with minimal direct supervision
• Provide Level 2 support to internal business users
• Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
• Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues
• Effectively perform and document root cause analysis of issues
• Identify efficiencies and ways to improve processes
• Mentor less-experienced resources.
• Juggle an array of tasks while demonstrating strong organization
• Build and foster relationships across multiple organizations
• Provide off hours support as needed for maintenance
• Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application
• Develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks
• Participate in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes
• Partake in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned
• Manage the application risk to ensure the security and resiliency of the application is in compliance with firm and regulatory requirements
• Ensure infrastructure has adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis
• Maintain system documentation and provide production metrics reporting
- 3-5+ years of UNIX experience (Basic Unix). Should have knowledge of basic UNIX commands and have capability to write simple scripts
- 3-5+ years of Database experience (Oracle/SQL server) with a good understanding of Stored procedures, and trouble shooting performance and data quality issues
- 3+ years of Production Support experience with a large Financial Institution
- Experience in Job scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
- Experience in working with on shore / off shore operations / support Teams