Additionally, responsible for application administration, resolving client issues, change management, documentation, installs/upgrades, coordinate outages with the customers, coordinate patching with server team and perform restarts.
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Provide 2nd Level support for in-house applications.
· Provide Off-Hours support, as needed, to resolve system problems during non-business hours or backlogs.
· Ensure the support team performs daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure.
· Provide leadership and daily support in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with lines of business. Ensure communication is customer focused and professional.
· Ensure timely monitoring and resolving of HPSM tickets.
· Works with team to develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks.
· Troubleshoot and resolve application or infrastructure issues. This requires detailed knowledge of multiple systems, as well as an in-depth understanding of the functionality for these systems.
· Technical expertise on multiple platforms is required.
· Participate in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes.
· Participate in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned.
· Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
· Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
Additional duties will include leading the L1 & L2 caliber troubleshooting/triage of incidents, reviewing data-quality issues, completing escalation management. In addition the individual will be providing L2 monitoring support at the infrastructure, application & middleware layers, resolving and reporting of incidents for the production environments. The resource will be responsible for performing L2 caliber troubleshooting/triage of incidents, completing escalation management. In addition, the resource will execute systems administrative tasks, help to create and maintain production support documentation and assist on projects when directed. In this position, the individual will be able quickly evaluate information, engage and assist technology staff, and communicate issues to help remediate and resolve production issues efficiently and effectively. In support of the incident management activities the L2 support will work closely with other technology groups including Development, Data Base Administration, QA, Infrastructure (Networking, Systems and Storage, Build and Deploy, and Operations) teams.