Global Cybersecurity ensures the security and resiliency of the Firm’s information technology environment, enabling it to protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information security officers to provide effective security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
Within Global Cybersecurity, the Governance, Risk & Control (GRC) program management team seeks a candidate to lead key strategic transformation efforts focused on GRC’s most urgent needs. The key objectives comprise the planning & execution of capabilities that will enable Cybersecurity to make more objective investment, risk-management, and Cyber-defense decisions to reduce risk within the Firm’s tolerance.
• Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions
• Own day-to-day project management and delivery of entire engagement and impactful recommendations and provide coaching to project teams as they implement recommendations
• Scope problems, identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify potential risk reduction and/or financial efficiencies
• Work with team to develop project plans to test / evaluate strategies and insights which could span process improvement, organizational change, and functional strategy efforts
• Advise and influence senior leaders on key business decisions and major change initiatives
• Develop deep trust-based relationships with key senior stakeholders and ensure stakeholders are satisfied throughout the initiatives
• Strong client management and executive-level communication skills
Team Leadership & Execution
• Lead one or more projects, including managing multiple vice presidents / associates / analysts to map cyber threats with controls and business services, as well as factor in threat likelihood & impact, control effectiveness and service criticality to calculate risk more accurately & enable more objective risk-management decisions
• Collaborate with your team to build hypothesis sets, analyses, and roadmaps for solutions
• Lead interview campaigns, working sessions, and senior client presentations; maintain composure and presence in difficult client meets
• Identify potential roadblocks / obstacles and escalate issues as needed
• Assertive with strong interpersonal skills and solid written and verbal business communication skills
• Develop junior team members both formally and informally, including serving as a mentor
• Cybersecurity or risk management background is strongly preferred, but not mandatory
• Familiarity with practical implementations of Agile/Scrum or Kanban methodology, particularly as it relates to establishing project planning and tracking protocols in practice with that methodology
• MBA or an advanced degree from a top-tier program preferred
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.