Business Banking Monitoring Functions:
Perform detailed and accurate reviews of Tracking Financial Statements, Attaching Financial
Statements, Covenant Testing, Securities Valuation Monitoring and Annual Certification Set-ups:
• Financial Statements will be sent to the Service Provider by the Market, per requirements stated
on the Loan Agreement. Once received, tracking will be updated in the system of record.
• Once tracking is updated, the Financial Statements will be added to the system of record.
• Calculate and test all covenants as defined on the Loan Agreement and set-up in the system.
• Follow the stated process for covenant fails and / or waiver requests.
• Monitor margin requirements as defined in the Pledge Agreement and Control Agreement
• Create Annual Certification change request per requirements.
Borrowing Bases and GNP Relationships will remain with the domestic analyst.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran