Digital Product Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to play an active role in helping to define and execute our product roadmap. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team, including technology, strategy, marketing, legal, risk and controls with a primary focus on the data aggregation and API banking space.
A successful candidate will be passionate about delivering great customer experiences, managing a strong risk and controls environment and understanding trends in Fintech, digital banking and data aggregation. This position will provide a unique opportunity to work with a number of Fintech companies while developing and bringing to market solutions for our banking customers.
Contribute to the strategic development, ongoing refinement & execution of the aggregation and third party banking product roadmap
Partner and work with Fintech and data aggregation companies to develop and execute on initiatives and operationalize processes and procedures
Manage existing features and actively lead the research, definition and development of new features to advance the product roadmap
Continually drive a strong risk and controls environment for the business
Build relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across JPMorgan Chase
· 7-10 years product management experience – including defining user experience needs, writing requirements, creating product value propositions, managing controls and developing and executing on roadmaps
· Experience with managing vendors and/or developing partnerships and working with third party companies
· Passion for fintech, mobile & web technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies in financial data aggregation and/or API banking
· Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions and drive work forward
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to senior stakeholders
· Experience working in agile/scrum teams preferred
Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.