J.P. Morgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Located in the heart of Jersey City, New Jersey is one of our technology hubs at J. P. Morgan Chase.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on interesting challenges and projects, with cutting edge technologies as well as:
• Opportunity to architect, design and develop applications within J.P. Morgan’s Global Banking technology team to deliver a world-class platform for the world’s #1 investment banking franchise
• Be part of a small core team of senior individual contributors who are responsible for accelerating the delivery of high impact projects to the business. You will be working directly with stakeholders to understand the problems, and then formulate, socialize and deliver solutions.
• Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud.
• Impact thousands of users generating marketing material and utilities to improve efficiency of bankers.
• Work closely with the global Banking technology team to drive tools and data management strategy.
Hands-on experience designing and building large scale web/desktop and mobile platforms which are systems of record or integrate multiple related systems of record. These applications & services should have been built leveraging some of the following technologies:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.