Cybersecurity's purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture. The Cybersecurity team is composed of firmwide functions (IT Risk Management, Infrastructure Security Solutions, Identity & Access Management, and Application security) as well as business-aligned risk & resiliency management teams that affect the technology risk program.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
• Overall 10+ years of Information Security experience with one of the following:
• At least 5 years experience performing network penetration testing
• At least 5 years experience performing application security assessments
• At least 5 years experience with Cyber Red Team operations
• At least 5 years experience performing and leading network exploitation operations.
• U.S. Intelligence Community background highly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing cyber operations and personnel.
• Must be able to manage new and existing cyber security requirements, ensure personnel are fully trained and certified via internal JPMC standards, and implement control and risk procedures to insure all Red Team operations are conducted within strict accordance of JPMC Cyber Security standards and directives.
Strategic Support to the Red Team Program
• Infra (CyberNet buildout)
• Long term TTP Development and testing program
• Prioritization of TTP development and delivery
• Ensuring new TTPs are correctly tested and certified for use on our prod networks
• Working to define and develop RT capability strategy along with RT leadership (crawl, walk, run)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.