Improving customer retention is a significant financial opportunity for Chase Card Services (CCS) and one of its highest returning initiatives. As a Strategic Business Unit Senior Associate, this individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to develop and influence key elements of the front line retention program strategy to achieve Chase Card Services and Business Partner objectives. Candidate must be able to work within a team environment and support product and Card Member Service teams across CCS.
· Driving performance of in-queue retention to achieve program goals
· Reviewing in-queue retention performance and generating recommendations based on key opportunities, learnings, best practices, and competitive environment
· Utilizing a variety of tools including contests, call listening/calibration sessions, recognition, and site visits to achieve front line retention goals
· Synthesizing data into actionable insights to influence retention strategies
· Preparing and delivering retention performance metrics and trends to business partners
· Managing execution of core retention components including offers, product engagement guides, scripting and marketing matrices
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.