Credit Bureau Operations / Data Furnishing
Control Management (601)
As a Business Control Manager you will work for Credit Bureau Operations and support the governance and oversight of key Data Furnishing initiatives. This role will partner with the Chase lines of business stakeholders to promote Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) data accuracy, sustainability and accountability through documented policies and standards.
· Knowledge of CDIA and Metro2 - Data Furnishing is a plus
· Excellent Project Coordination and Project tracking skills
· Experience in collaborating across multiple functional operational teams
· Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task & handle multiple assignments, proactively consider future impacts & prioritize one's own work
· Must have professional verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
· Good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to influence
· Strong partnership and team building skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.