The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
As a member of the Relationship Professional (“RP”) team, your
role will be to assist the Global Corporate Banking (GCB) coverage teams and
their clients with Know Your Customer (KYC) matters as well as other sales
support activities. The RP team works
closely with GCB Bankers, Treasury Sales Managers (TSMs), Global Financial
Crimes Compliance (GFCC), Legal, Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) and Credit
• Primary point of contact for industry aligned GCB bankers, TSMs and WCOB to coordinate client onboardings as well as KYC renewals and remediations.
• Coordinate with WCOB, GCB Subsidiary Bankers
and Product Sales globally to meet local or product specific KYC and AML
related inquiries and provide support, including identifying solutions for escalating
to ensure timely resolution of bottlenecks
• Working closely with WCOB and GFCC, understand the firm’s Know Your Customer “KYC” due diligence and Anti-Money Laundering requirements as well as CIB’s KYC procedures and keep current with changes
• Help coordinate KYC and deal related due
diligence process for clients and transactions, including OFAC and
Anti-Corruption due diligence
• Collaborate with business, WCOB and GFCC to identify and promote best practices
• Proven ability to build and develop relationships (strong internal network will be critical to success)
• Highly self-motivated to work independently and on broad based teams that cross Lines of Business
• Product knowledge (corporate finance and treasury services/cash management) a plus and strong understanding of banking processes
• Strong decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and drive to resolution
• Knowledge of and prior work experience in KYC/Compliance/AML processes/controls function beneficial• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.