The Court Order & Levies Client Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities, administration and planning to support the COAL Service Center which operates 2 shifts, 6 days a week. This position requires strong leadership and communication skills, as well as extraordinary customer service capabilities to ensure a high level of assistance to bank customers experiencing extreme financial distress due to 3rd party levies, garnishments and other asset seizures. This team additionally responds to branch personnel inquiries, as well as inquiries from 3rd party attorneys, government agencies and courts, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and bank policy. Incumbent is also responsible for talent management (training, performance management, career planning and coaching); risk and compliance management; continuous improvement; and customer communication and recovery. Additionally, the incumbent will develop strategic solutions regarding service and scheduling requirements pertaining to future initiatives and regulations, and will work with the entire staff and appropriate support teams to promote service differentiation and innovation, benchmarked against other service providers. Significant knowledge and experience of call center operations is required, as is prior production management experience.
· Promote a culture of assisting customers during periods of their extreme financial distress.
· Work with Line of Business Partners including Quality Assurance, Branch Administration and Legal to identify strategic issues and develop resolutions to increase the level of customer service provided.
· Work with staff, peers and other partners to drive continuous improvement and achieve service, productivity, quality and cost objectives.
· Develop & maintain an environment of controlled process and proactive risk inspection.
· Monitor team performance to assure compliance with all regulatory and internal policies and procedures.
· Lead the development of people leveraging values/behavioral based hiring, coaching based approach, transparency in performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations based on merit of contribution.
· Develop team leaders' competencies to excel at coaching, growth facilitation, quality enhancement and production management.
· Create the next group of Operations Mangers through intentional succession planning.
· Ensure adequate and sufficiently trained staff is scheduled to meet call arrival patterns, and are capable of meeting quality standards regarding service, job knowledge and privacy.
· Analyze workflow and volume trends to determine scheduling requirements, and identify improvements in controls, efficiency and quality. Additionally apply analytical modeling techniques to successfully plan for future performance.
· Analyze trends and root cause of complaints, escalations and other customer contact data to develop policies and procedures that will reduce inquiries and ensure first call resolution.
· Minimum 3-5 years managing front line customer facing staff required
· Organizational and leadership skills
· Strong thinking, planning, and initiative execution
· Capacity Planning and scheduling experience for a small to medium call center (~75 employees)
· Experience in production, process improvement, strategic planning, risk and project management
· Ability to operate effectively in environments that involves:
o constant change
o moderate degree of ambiguity
o strong judgment in balancing customer experience and risk management dimensions
o multiple and complex regulatory jurisdictions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to successfully communicate messages up, down & across all levels of the organization
· Ability to develop and articulate metrics and scorecard reporting
· Financial planning and budget management skills
· Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Bachelor's degree required, advance degree beneficial
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.