When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. JPMC is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position JPMC as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable us to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is a self starter, has enthusiasm and passion for driving change, a desire to improve upon our delivery processes and standards and one who is committed to operational excellence.
- Responsible for end-to-end Project Delivery and Execution (Scope through Implementation) of various Digital initiatives, with specific focus on Business Banking and Commercial initiatives.
- Coordinate with various technology program work streams to collaborate and achieve an overall business goal.
Work with multiple internal co-suppliers, business partners to negotiate and influence driving technology initiatives.
Lead program from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects - ability to drive and facilitate discussions and activities across functional teams
Manage project plans, tracking of risk/issues and financials via Clarity.
Ensure project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Management, or Technology related field
Minimum five years experience in project management or other roles in technology implementations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills.
Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
Microsoft project, Excel, PowerPoint, CA Clarity PPM a plus