JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Roles & Responsibilities - include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
The Database Operator will be responsible for the maintenance of product subscription and static data information supporting USD Clearing activity.
- Implement client additions and or client modifications to global database.
- Understand complex product and database rules / structures to effect changes impacting delivery of USD Clearing products and services.
- Ensures that database modifications are properly authenticated and authorized by appropriate parties in compliance with risk and control guidelines.
- Interact with staff within and outside the area showing respect and professionalism at all times.
Escalates policy and procedural derivations to direct or risk management.
Essential Skills & Experience -- include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
Required skills include:
· Excellent PC and keyboard skills.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills: professional courteous, and able to deal with difficult situations.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong reading comprehension with an ability to multitask.
Flexibility of operating hours (include overtime, holidays and weekends) based on the needs of a global business
Preferred Skills & Experience - include specifics, as above
Candidate ideally has knowledge of Payments or Funds Transfer services.
Requires superior keyboard / data entry skills. Utilizes PC, and other standard equipment to record, store, analyze, retrieve, and present information.
Ability to work independently, accurately, efficiently, and within time constraints.
Language Requirements (Other than English)
Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required.