Chase Paymentech is the payment processing and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase. Paymentech payment platforms support businesses of all sizes to process payments, including credit, debit, and digital, alternative, mobile payment options. Paymentech can authorize payment transactions in more than 130 currencies. The company also provides business analytics, payment fraud detection, and data security solutions.
SUMMARY:The Account Executive directly generates revenue by selling products and services to new users within an assigned territory through direct, face-to-face contact. Usually reports to a VP, National Sales. The Account Executive is responsible for generating annual revenues of approximately $545 thousand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sells products/services to new customers in an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
2. Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine product/services needs and performs sales presentations to match company's products with identified needs.
3. Sells products through face-to-face contact.
4. Remains knowledgeable of company's products to facilitate sales efforts.
5. Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
6. Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
7. Builds and maintains strong business relationships with banks and VARs to ensure a steady flow of referral business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business or sales management in lieu of degree.
• Three to five years of outside sales or business development experience.
• Industry experience is preferred.
• Will work from a home office and open to 50% local travel.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.