• Extensive experience in core infrastructure technologies including networking, storage, virtualization, applications and data centre technologies.
• Extensive experience with hardware and server operating systems with a focus on VMware ESXi.
• In depth knowledge and experience with the VMware product set including the VMware vRealize Suite (Operations Manager and Orchestrator)
• VMware VCP/VCAP or equivalent industry certifications and knowledge.
• Demonstrable experience of data manipulation tools such as Excel or Microsoft SQL server. Analytic tools such as Elasticsearch and Kibana
• Experience of data analysis and the use of asset inventory management systems across a large and complex server estate.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong peer/client/customer relationships underpinned by a service oriented approach to work.
• An understanding of ITIL concepts (foundation knowledge or above) and the ability to engage with JPMC established incident, problem and change management processes and procedures.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• A willingness to work to a flexible work schedule with the possibility of international travel.
• Ability to perform in a highly pressurized and changing work environment.
• Degree level education or equivalent calibre.
• JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.