The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate
functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources,
Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems.
Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by
addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and
data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation,
and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Role Description and Responsibilities - As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you will be building and leading a team focused on building Core Services for use by other software developers to deliver critical business functionality and automation to the business. These services are focused in the areas of Machine Learning, Big Data and shared business functions. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you’ll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
·Qualification - This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Mastery of building, using and architecting Machine Learning solutions
•. Managing specialists in Machine Learning, Microservices and Hadoop based technology
•. Proven record of managing global projects and influencing across organizations
• Command of architecture, design and business processes
•. Familiarity with Hadoop technical stack, building Microservices and APIs
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.