JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com
We (CIB/QR Capital Modeling Group) are looking for candidates with strong statistical and/or economic and/or programming background to work in the regulatory and economical domain, specifically related to operational risk. The candidate would be mainly responsible for developing and implementing models in areas related to Basel capital, CCAR, and risk managements. Also participate in all aspects of quantitative activities including model research, prototyping and implementation.
Minimum education required: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematical Finance, Operational Research or related quantitative field.
Minimum experience required: 3+ years working experience in the quantitative field, preferably in financial pricing and modeling
· Strong problem solving
· Strong programming skills (one or more languages among Python, C++, R, etc)
· Quantitative modeling experience
· Ability to work on details
And certain combinations of the following will be strong plus:
· Experience in interacting with regulators
· OpRisk and/or economical Capital experience
· Deep understanding of statistical methodology and thinking
· Excellent data analysis and statistical modeling experience
· Numerical algorithms (root finding, optimization, etc)
· Strong stochastic calculus (SDE, PDE, FE, etc)