Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking a highly effective Digital Sr. Product Manager to lead a team that will define, develop, deploy, sustain, and accelerate the product roadmap for Digital Servicing. This role requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, where creativity, collaboration, and strategic thinking are the norm. The ideal candidate will be expected to partner closely with Design, Technology, Operations, and business functions, among many other key stakeholders. In doing so, this candidate will drive long-term product differentiation across lines of business and profitable growth for Chase.
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for developing a highly optimized, fully digital experience that lends to a self-servicing experience that is consistent, rational, and human for every customer. This candidate should have a passion for and experience with digital channels; strong leadership, management, and collaboration skills; the ability to drive change; and the ability to create and manage excellent products.
- This role requires someone who can think strategically; translate strategic objectives into tactical plans; and be comfortable understanding and managing the details
- Lead development of the strategic roadmap for Digital’s Servicing agenda, along with roadmaps for high priority Digital Product initiatives; including understanding and evaluating the opportunities presented by potential partners and third parties (e.g., fintechs, software firms, capability providers, etc.)
- Be well-versed in all deliverables on the product roadmap and the requirements to oversee and drive them
- Be able to lead a team of experienced professionals who have a diverse set of responsibilities and a variety of areas of focus, including project planning, scrum activities, functional technology/architecture design, and problem analysis and resolution
- Be able to work closely with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to define a long-term product roadmap, identify new features, and ensure that delivery of the product is timely, of the highest quality and in line with cost targets
- Be able to communicate at a detailed and at an executive level on both strategic and tactical items
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
- Recommend ways to deliver Digital products and services with impact is a must-have for this candidate
- 10+ years of product management or related experience
- Proven ability to deliver flawless Digital products and great customer experiences
- Experience with Agile implementation and systems development
- Knowledge of and experience with Operations functions, like Customer Service, Fraud, Claims, Disputes, Collections, etc.
- Excellent judgment and independent decision-making ability
- Strong leadership, communication, and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and ease with effective communication with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Collaborative, with flexibility to work with different teams in Digital and across firm
- Strong grasp of new technologies, competitive landscapes, marketplace, and regulatory environment
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred