Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Global Strategy and Core Services (GSCS) function within GTI is focused on driving GTI’s capability shift to a software defined services organization, driving integrated technology strategy, roadmaps, and product development, unlocking business value from our core infrastructure, and enhancing the alignment between LOB and GTI teams.
Strategy Delivery and Adoption (SD&A) enables GSCS to drive GTI’s strategic plan by partnering with GSCS tower leads, business management and delivery teams to support GSCS strategic roadmap. Additionally, SD&A helps to define the GSCS operating model and organization strategy that promotes efficiency & improves business performance and transparency across GSCS towers.
GSCS SD&A team is seeking to hire a Delivery Operations Specialist within the Delivery Operations function. As part of the Strategy Delivery and Adoption team within GSCS, the Delivery Operations Specialist will support the key GSCS deliverables and drive coordination across cross-dependent teams within and outside GSCS. Reporting into Delivery Operations Lead, the Delivery Operations Specialist will work closely with global leadership team of GSCS as well as pertinent business partners.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the relevant service owners and LOB partners to define, drive, and report on strategic programs that continuously improve stability, efficiency, and performance and ensure these initiatives are integrated with our core business plans
- Work with all the Operations, Engineering and Line of Business management teams to help drive continuous improvement and efficiencies across the business
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships across a complex organization
- Ensure that new processes are clearly defined, documented, communicated, adhered to, and audit compliant
- Work with Delivery Operations team and project management practitioners to develop project standards and best practices
- Identify opportunities for process automation and reporting efficiencies
- Manage communications to project management community of practitioners and delivery operations
- Organize workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, present to project management community and implement necessary changes
- Evolve processes and templates throughout the project life cycle
- Execute centralized efficiency and productivity programs where necessary. Requires interfacing with central GTI program leadership and other functional partners
- Ensure transparency of project performance including timelines and budget, risks, issues, dependencies
- Interface continually with all GTI teams, Lines of Business, Vendors, etc.
- Establish and maintain robust engagement and partnership with GTI program management and central team partners
- Work with GSCS service owners to ensure transparency and consistency in product or service adoption criteria and associated metrics
- Helps develop tools and processes that support consistent reporting across delivery teams
- Collaborate with tower delivery operations functions to support delivery routines such as service reviews, business reviews, accomplishments, town halls, cross GTI initiative reviews and other routines as relevant
- Engage with the business management functions across the organization to ensure an integrated approach to program and project reporting and coordination with the investment cycle
- Assist in development of communications materials including accomplishments, town hall agendas and support material, executive reporting and portals
- Drive consistent monthly service reviews for aligning & managing business strategy, operating principles, financial targets & major investments across all GSCS towers
5+ years of operational management experience.
Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred.
Strong global exposure with an ability to coordinate and manage relationships across senior levels.
Analytical, structured approach to problem solving.
Acute attention to detail, follow-through and results orientation.
Flexibility and willingness to engage across diverse functions, locations and teams.
Honed consultative and influencing skills.
you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global
financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest
tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+
technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology
initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in
electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create
innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services
industry, but also change the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and
we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We
encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive
benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a
global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people
and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.