GTI – GSCS – Developer Services – Application Support – 602
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Global Strategy & Core Services (GSCS) is focused on developing and delivering services that integrate software solutions with infrastructure in innovative, cost effective and efficient ways. The GSCS team provides services for use by business-aligned application delivery organizations, across all layers of the software stack, which may include application interface services, productivity and collaboration tools, and data integration solutions.
We are looking for an Application Support to join the Developer Services global team responsible for the 24 x 7 running of applications and services, providing end user support for a portfolio of in-house and vendor SDLC related products utilized by technologists across all LOBs within the firm.
Reporting to the global manager, the roles requires someone that is a quick learner, detail oriented with the experience of working efficiently and effectively in a global distributed environment.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of leadership, ability to lead a local team of technologists, provide mentoring and guidance to the team with hands on technical approach.
In a fast-paced and challenging environment; the individual will have to meet the demand of service issues and user requests in a prompt manner, using their multi-tasking skills to quickly analyze and respond.
Understand the necessity of frequent and effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders to help establish priority and ensure the team manage and adhere to SLA’s.
This is a great opportunity to leverage technical expertise, provide innovative solutions and potential to learn new skills in a technology focused environment.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Management of local resource in a multi-disciplinary team
- Perform ongoing team review, objective setting and performance management
- Technical and business stakeholder engagement and management
- Partner with other local leads, responsible for managing day to day production support duties and driving technology projects and initiatives.
- Escalation point of contact for incident management, user issues and requests, technical troubleshooting, analysis and resolution.
- Provide production support/analysis to include problem resolution, application administration and configuration, application support for SDLC related products
- Managing high volumes of requests, ability to prioritize multiple issues efficiently and effectively
- Communicate directly with users, understand end user requirements and build relationships
- There may be an element of shift work, providing cover from Monday to Friday. The nature of the business means there can be times throughout the year when weekend work is required.