Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
GIAM is seeking Authentication and Authorization Head to design, develop and maintain the Authentication and Authorization solutions. These solutions enable governance, administration and control of access. The role entails R&D, engineering, integration and support, and requires extensive experience in developing standards, best practices, reference architectures, and enterprise grade solutions. Candidate would be a core member of driving the IAM solutions strategy participating in broader design and forward looking exercises across the full IAM portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of modern IT, including information security, compute infrastructures, computing services, clouds, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems. The ideal candidate will be an expert solution architect and the master of Identity & Access management (IAM) and Information Security. Ultimately the ideal candidate would be capable of managing and driving a larger portfolio of IAM including Digital Certificates and Privileged Access Management.
• Expert level knowledge with tools for user authentication and single sign-on, policy-based authorization, identity federation, and auditing of access to Web applications and portals.
• Deep experience with user provisioning and user management, ID life cycle management, role and access management.
• Expert level knowledge of automation for identity governance processes and role compliance policies.
• Implementation of at least one Enterprise wide transition to a large Identity Management solution.
• Expert level knowledge with off the shelf Identity Management / SSO products and various technologies around Identity Management, such as SAML, OAuth, Open ID
• Expert level knowledge of information security, including network, infrastructure and application security, as well as compliance frameworks and other regulatory requirements such as SOX and MAS.
• Knowledge of Digital Certificates, Privileged Access, Identity Governance and Administration as defined by Gartner, and driving IAM analytics to mine behavior patterns and integrations with Cyber technologies.
• Expert level knowledge of engineering enterprise grade solutions or systems engineering.
• Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces.
• Hands-on experience involving integration, configuration, implementation & customization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms. Experience in Identity and Access Management, IDM, FICAM, PIV, HSPD-12, Microsoft Windows Infrastructure, PKI
• Provide direct leadership and management of all IAM Authentication and Authorization functions.
• Actively lead and manage IAM Authentication and Authorization programs to ensure on time delivery, budget and quality goals are met.
• Analyze service offerings, program portfolios and define success / failure metrics and ensure the tracking and reporting, status updates of all metrics.
• Lead and drive definition, implementation and closure of IAM projects, including requirements, project plans and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resource.
• Assist in the development and execution of the overall enterprise security roadmap as it pertains to IAM Authentication and Authorization.
• Lead the innovation and championing of IAM processes/methodologies at all levels across the firm.
• Ensure understanding and implications of third party technologies solutions that control access.
• Assist in maximizing investment decisions by understanding the capabilities of existing IAM solutions and aligning with business strategy.
• Ensure that ongoing training/awareness of IAM is delivered to internal employees and team members.
• Lead the optimization of processes and controls, with a goal of reduce vulnerabilities and mitigation of IAM risks.
• Partner with business leads to drive the adoption of IAM Authentication and Authorization services.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations.
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
• 10-15+ years of experience designing enterprise grade solutions. Preferably Identity and Access Management
• Excellent understanding of modern IT deployments, including network, compute, storage and security infrastructures, public, private and hybrid clouds, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Expert level knowledge of Windows or Unix operating systems.
• Experience with software packaging.
• Application development background is a big plus.
• Expert at Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder, Single Sign-on, SAML, Microsoft Clustering and IIS.
• Expert at one or more of the following programming or scripting languages: Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, Windows Scripting, .Net or Java.
• System or Platform Engineering background is a plus.
• Expert at SQL and no-SQL database technologies. Experience with MS SQL, Oracle and Sybase a big plus.
• Excellent understanding of Information Security Practices in Financial Industry.
• Excellent understanding of SDLC methodologies.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Experienced at supporting large-scale, multi-tiered applications in a mission-critical environment.
• Experienced at optimization and performance tuning.
• Experience with business intelligence software and monitoring tools is a big plus.
• Experience leading technology initiatives is a big plus.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to translate business case into functional requirements and technical specifications.
• Strong customer focus. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong work ethics and positive can do attitude.
• Self starter, fast learner and multi-tasker with proven experience working in a fast paced, highly competitive and dynamic environment.
• Flexible with work schedules and able to work in a global team with colleagues across different time zones.
• Experience with business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
• Financial industry background and reasonable understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls is a definite plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.