As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join our inspiring and curious Digital Technology team dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This Quality Assurance Analyst role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
- Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
- Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
- Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
- Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
- Documenting all test artifacts including full audit and transparency of traceability from requirements to tests, and evidence of test planning and execution.
- A college degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four plus years of experience with the following:
- Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing
- Creating test strategies and test case development
- Planning and coordinating test activities
- Test case development and defect resolution
- JIRA/Zephyr or HP’s Application Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge/Experience with American Disabilities Act, WCAG 2.0 criteria and testing tools (manual and automated) is an added bonus
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
- Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
- Experience with client server environments
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Agile Application Development concepts
3+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
- Wweb technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).
- Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
- Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
- Experience working with Assistive technology (AT) is an added bonus
- JAWS , NVDA, and/or Voice Over screen readers
- Code review in HTML5
- Color Contrast Analyzer
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.