• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Works effectively in a team environment while assuming individual responsibility
• Ability to formulate and articulate objective views based on professional analysis
• Able to act independently in a high volume environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced high production environment performing multiple tasks
• High level of proficiency in organizing priority setting and issues management
• Demonstrated PC aptitude and understanding of the Credit Process
• Underwriting Experience an Advantage
• Bachelor degree required; Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
• Manila CPA Certification and prior business credit experience preferred
• Bachelor degrees in business finance or economics are acceptable with at least five years prior credit underwriting experience
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills interpersonal skills strong analytical and judgment skills and strong typing skills needed - redundant (same with first statement)
• Self motivation and ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment as well as knowledge of bank systems and loan/credit operations needed
• Results-oriented team player with a high level of proficiency in organizing priority-setting and issues management a must
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.