JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm
with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A
component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves
millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most
prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan
and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million
small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal
banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments,
auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
The Customer Marketing team is focused on generating innovative marketing solutions and differentiated customer experiences for millions of Chase card members across all of our portfolios. Our goal is to be at the forefront of innovation in the financial services, marketing and technology industries. In this rapidly changing consumer environment, we are constantly working to improve the JPMorgan Chase marketing playbook to increase customer loyalty and drive profitability across Card Services.
We are seeking an Sr Associate who will support the development of marketing strategy and the execution of that strategy across a number of high-impact and high-visibility initiatives within Card Services related to gaining share in digital commerce. Responsibilities will include the creation, coordination, execution, communication and reporting of multi-channel marketing campaigns, developing digital products in partnership with Digital and supporting digital marketing partnerships.
The ideal candidate should have proven success executing and overseeing all aspects of project management and an awareness of digital and marketing innovation trends.
This role will work cross-functionally across the business to:
· Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy across critical initiatives for Card Services (identify the right touch points, messages and cadence by customer/segment)
· Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build, execution and reporting
· Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan leveraging customer insights
· Establish metrics, track results, and report to senior leadership
· Support digital product development
· 3 years marketing experience required
· Ability to bring strategic thinking and a structured thought process to white space opportunities
· Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the mindset of a change agent
· Customer centric thinking
· Proven project management skills
· Ability to influence and partner with a range of stakeholders to drive execution and strategy
· Solid analytical skills
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
· Prior experience in CRM / E-mail marketing / Retention Marketing with a track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective lifecycle marketing initiatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.