Commercial Card is rapidly growing and the Marketing and Communications team plays a critical role in driving that growth. The Commercial Card Marketing and Communications team delivers best-in-class solutions that brings the Commercial Card story to life through our client’s eyes and drives business and client growth in innovative, compelling ways. As a core member of the team, the Marketing Analyst will work alongside the marketing, creative services, events and communication teams to support a variety of projects and campaigns. Examples include digital (web and email), social media, video, print, webinars, media/PR, trade shows, client entertainment, internal meetings and conferences.
In addition, this position will play an integral role in partnering and collaborating across sales, product, technology, operations and service organizations to execute, gather feedback and ensure efforts are aligned to broader business priorities. The Marketing Analyst will also have exposure to counterparts across LOBs (Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Corporate Investment Banking) and the broader Card Services organization (Communications, PR/media, Research, Creative Resources)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a go-getter, can wear multiple hats and wants to be at the forefront of innovation within commercial payments!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide daily, tactical support of campaigns and projects led by Commercial Card Marketing, Creative Services, Events and Communication Managers
· Manage creation and execution of marketing newsletter
· Manage team reporting and data analysis needs to track KPIs, measure ROI, and make informed recommendations for future plans
· Gather input and feedback on team initiatives via surveys and focus groups; make recommendations that help inform marketing strategy and resource allocation
· Communicate ongoing marketing updates to team and partners at various levels
· Manage and maintain team documents repository (e.g. SharePoint, Shared Drive, SalesHub) in accordance with firm-wide policies
· Manage marketing budget tracking, reporting and forecasting
· Manage intranet presence
· Assist in planning for and support of internal events, including logistics support, venue management, internal/external communications, list management and reporting, etc.
· Assist in creating internal and external content including sales materials, brochures, talking points, industry-focused content, client testimonials/case studies, thought leadership
· Collaborate with Commercial Card, Card Services, LOB and functional partners to manage and execute tactics
· Identify areas for continued process improvement and efficiency gains by generating innovative ideas and solutions
· Support ad hoc projects as needed
· Bachelor's degree required with minimum 2 years marketing experience. Commercial or B2B is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to adjust messaging based on audience and interact with senior colleagues
· Demonstrated skill in copywriting required; toward a B2B audience a plus.
· Capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships with employees located in disperse physical locations
· Possesses a customer-focused mindset
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Able to gather, interpret and incorporate feedback from a large group of stakeholders
· Ability to use marketing and reporting tools such as Salesforce.com and Marketo a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.