Wealth Management, Business Analyst/Project Manager, Associate
Req #: 170104522
Job Category: Project Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management (WM) is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
You will be a leader and driver of change. You must possess the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts, successfully help others see the benefits and value in making the change, and successfully enroll others in adoption of change.
This role will require an ability to deal with complex business challenges, tight deadlines, competing priorities and interaction with the management team. Responsibilities include analyzing both new and current workflow processes, current and strategic usage of systems, evaluating viable improved process alternatives, and developing business requirements for the resulting solution. In this role, the candidate will gather data, analyze, synthesize, validate significant amount of existing reports, User Developed Tools (UDTs), manual processes and functions. The candidate will gather and document requirements from the various stakeholders, transforming them into functional specifications, develop the work plans required to deliver the solution, and participate in the delivery of the solution. The candidate will work with all respective stakeholders, coordinate testing and training processes, and develop respective documentation and materials. The candidate will be a key liaison between operational/business stakeholders and the technology teams; will be responsible for assessing and communicating user experience. The role will also include preparing and presenting various program-related metrics and key performance indicators to operational managers and stakeholders.
- Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Excellent client and stakeholder communication and management skills, including expectation and scope management
- Ability to process, organize, and analyze complex data and information, resulting in the synthesis of a root cause analysis or an optimal solution approach, depending on the situation
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate fragmented facts into detailed statements
- Ability to produce documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
- Define user acceptance test plans and test case. Execute user acceptance testing of new platform or upgrades to existing platforms. Responsible for understanding results and providing sufficient information to senior management to enable signoff on a deliverable.
- Experience with preparing various metrics related to projects or programs
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive implementation of process and workflow recommendations
- Self-starter, and results oriented, problem solver; ability to work well as a team member, as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and practical understanding of credit and credit operations preferred
- Knowledge and practical understanding of financial markets, asset types, FINRA, NYSE
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint
- Experience in creating business process flows, developing business processes and procedures
- Bachelor or Master degree