· Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide a high level of client service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
· Manage and grow a national portfolio of approximately 1,400 assigned GNP clients primarily through outbound calling activities.
· Identify and refer basic credit opportunities up to $250,000.00 in total exposure.
· Serve as the key relationship officer to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of municipalities and non-profit organizations.
· Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
· Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Ensure client’s are satisfied with Chase and are being provided the products and services best needed to manage their financial needs.
· 1 to 3 years experience in a business banking relationship management role or related business lending experience.
· Understanding of core business products, services, and GNP specific policies & procedures.
· Strong phone-based communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
· Ability to present features and benefits of products and services to unique customers with differing needs.
· Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a centralized team environment.
· Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures.
· Ability to recognize procedural or documentation gaps, and own resolution to protect both the client and firm.
· Ability to determine and balance priorities on a daily basis to achieve business objectives.
· Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients’ behalf and follow through with commitments.
· Bachelors degree preferred.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.