As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Specific Storage Administration Expertise:
· 5+ years of experience of SAN deployments and decommissions to single, clustered and virtual hosts
· 5+ years experience of SAN deployments and decommissions of both local and replicated, (SRDF/A/S and
TruCopy), storage within large multi-tier storage environment
· 5+ years experience in distributed storage environments
· 3+ years experience in an associated technology (Server, Networks)
· Demonstrated ability to drive and manage large scale projects with little or no supervision.
· Track record of automation within the storage environment
Essential Storage SAN Skills
· EMC Clariion/Symmetrix DMX/VMAX (5+ years)
· Hitachi AMS/USP/USP-VM/USP-V/HDP (5+ years)
· Experience of Request and Change Management Tools and processes (5+ years)
· Command line experience of Cisco/Brocade/McData Storage Switches/Directors (5+ years)
· Advanced business continuity/resiliency knowledge (3+ years)
· IBM XIV (2+ years)
. Shell programming/Python programming
· Expert knowledge of at least one of; Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, HP HPUX, IBM AIX, Linux
· Expert production technical operations experience
· IT Risk Management best practice experience
· Proactively analyze potential issues searching for ways to mitigate future risk
· Capable of acting as business liaison, translating business needs to technical requirements and providing point of
contact to business during high impact incidents
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.