The Treasury Services (www.jpmorganchase.com/ts) business of JPMorgan Chase is a top-ranked, full-service provider of cash management and currency clearing, providing solutions to corporations, financial services institutions, middle market companies, small businesses, governments and municipalities worldwide. With more than 50,000 clients and operations in 36 countries, JPMorgan Chase Treasury Services is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services.
About JPMorgan Commercial Bank
Commercial Banking Services more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Commercial Bank International focuses on European subsidiaries of US companies who have a banking relationship in the US, and require traditional banking services in Europe. The Treasury Services client service team has full responsibility for service delivery to these Commercial Bank clients in the region.
Fluent German and / or French Language Skills required
The Client Service Account Manager will maintain and enhance best in class client service to a designated portfolio of Commercial Bank clients. The CSAM is the client’s ‘trusted advisor’, someone who knows their business very well, the products and services they have bought, and who gets to know and build strong relationships with the client contacts. Representing the client’s needs both internally and with the client themselves is key, to ensure that service and operating issues and opportunities are effectively and well managed. The clients will be based in region and for this reason there will be a strong requirement for language support in German, in addition to English.
• Understand each client’s business in order to predict their needs and provide appropriate support and solutions
• Be a trusted adviser – someone who the client will turn to for help, guidance and advice
Analyse payment activities in order to identify efficiencies
Promote use of self-service tools to reduce number of client enquiries
• Share and promote best practice across the Service team
• Participate in and support TS and CB initiatives
• Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
• Be a good partner (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product)
• Identify and escalate potential risks
• Record all client interactions (e.g. calls, meetings, issues, proactive communications)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
• Able to work effectively as both a team player and single contributor
• Demonstration of cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Ability to manage expectations, and deliver both positive and difficult messages
• Strong organisational skills, managing multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
• Ability to influence and mobilise internal networks and resources to get things done
Client service and portfolio management experience
Knowledge and understanding of the Commercial Bank
Knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, processes and risk
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.